Thanks for your interest in my website; I hope you’ve found some useful and engaging items here, and maybe even a few decent ideas. Future plans include more editions and, if I’m lucky, one or two more ideas as well.
Below is a list of items on this site which I thought people might be willing to throw a few dollars at.
|Ear-training and solfa
|Solfa Exercises for Fluency and Flexibility. Ear-training drills
|Rhythm exercises and how to use them
|Counterpoint, voice-leading, harmony
|A guide to species counterpoint
Anthology for analysis and sight-singing. 646 pages
|Bridge to Basic Harmony and Music for Analysis
|Aria excerpts based on Bach Peldatar. 274 aria excerpts
|Art of Fugue based on open score
|Schemelli Liederbuch Songbook
|WTC I fugues in open score
|WTC II fugues in open score
- When you click on a document link to begin a purchase, you’ll be directed to a secure webpage. Please have your credit card or PayPal info handy.
- Enter your payment information and click the purchase button.
- Following payment authorization, you will be automatically redirected to a webpage where the document you’ve purchased will open in your browser.
- Please note: Most documents are very large files in *.pdf format (the Counterpoint text is nearly 700 pages). The download time may take a few minutes to appear in your browser. From that point, all you have to do is save the item to your computer.
- Should you experience any difficulty — such as your cat running across your keyboard while you’re in the middle of this — please email me and we’ll straighten everything out asap.
Once again, thanks. I’m always happy to hear from people, so please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.